St. Luke's Episcopal Health System Mission Statement
St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System, serving all of God’s children as the health ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas, seeks to raise the quality of life by enhancing community health through the delivery of superior value in high-quality, cost-effective health services. In partnership with our medical staff, we are dedicated to excellence and compassion in caring for the whole person - mind, body, and spirit. We are also committed to the growth and development of our employees, and to securing the health of future generations by creating, applying and disseminating health knowledge through education and research.
At St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System, these five core values are central to everything we do:
- Integrity – Being honest is the basis for our actions
- Valuing People – Taking care of people, including patients, employees and medical staff, is the reason we exist
- Goal Orientation – Focusing on what we want to achieve helps us design the best way to realize our vision
- Excellence – Striving to enhance high quality is our constant pursuit
- Stewardship – Enhancing our stewardship through transparency, fiscal discipline, accountability, efficient management and maximization of resources throughout our Health System to best meet the needs of the community